These rules are disclosed to clarify the various responsibilities of all community members here on Pipes, Pints and Polyhedrons. They shall be adhered to by everyone to ensure that our board runs smoothly and provides a fun and productive experience for all of our community members and visitors.
General Forum Rules
- Posts, signatures, or images which contain illicit, illegal, or content of a sexual/pornographic nature are not allowed. #
- Posts, signatures, or images which directly contain "real world" political or religious topics are not allowed. Any posts, images or discussions which indirectly fringe on politics or religions will be closely monitored and moderated if necessary. Posts or discussions of fictitious politics or religions are acceptable in the context of those RPGs or other games in which they are a part. #
- Posts, signatures, or images containing advertisements/spam for products or services not related to this forum or its interests are not allowed. Forum members who wish to advertise or shout-out for products or services which do relate to the topics and interests of this forum are allowed to do so within reason. Examples of acceptable advertisements include self-publishing, Kickstarter, Indiegogo, Drive-Thru RPG, etc. #
- All posts, signatures, and images should be made with common courtesy and common sense. Any posts of inflammatory/derogatory context or which can be viewed as a personal attack against another member or members of this site will be edited or deleted as necessary. #
- In most cases, members will receive an initial warning for instances of not following the forum rules. In the event that a member shows continued, blatant disregard for the rules of this site the member may be banned temporarily or permanently depending on the nature of the infraction and manner in which the incident is handled by the member. #
- The Administrator retains all rights in decisions for rules, topics, posts, discussions, or images pertaining to this site and will be the final arbiter in any and all questionable matters. If you have any doubt or concerns, please ask before posting something that may seem questionable. #