Site Update (PHPBB)

Any issues, concerns or questions directly related to this site / forum should be posted here.
Admin
Site Admin

Site Update (PHPBB)

Post by Admin » Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:45 pm

I've recently updated the site and currently working to restore some of the icons and other images back to normal, with respect to posting. If you run across any issues please let me know so I can work on fixing them.

Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin » Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:51 pm

I've added a new extension which gives more options for posts and formatting within posts. You'll also find an icon, the play symbol, which allows you to add various videos. See exampled below:
 ! Message from: Admin
Lorem Ipsum
Off Topic
Lorem Ipsum
► Show Spoiler
Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s, when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book. It has survived not only five centuries, but also the leap into electronic typesetting, remaining essentially unchanged. It was popularised in the 1960s with the release of Letraset sheets containing Lorem Ipsum passages, and more recently with desktop publishing software like Aldus PageMaker including versions of Lorem Ipsum.