Crypts and Things Remastered

A forum for discussing table top role-playing game systems, supplements, or anything else related.
Ancalagon

Re: Crypts and Things Remastered

Post by Ancalagon » Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:09 pm

Greetings, SBaldrick. May your zombies remain intact.

Thanks for the info on the new version. I've still not gotten around to doing a proper reading of C&T Remastered due to too many irons in the fire... but hope to make some time sooner rather than later.

Any idea if a GM Screen is in the works / being considered?

Captain_Blood

Post by Captain_Blood » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:48 am

Welcome to the board, Niels!! Nice to see ya, and thanks for that write up. I've been looking forward to another Crypts and Things run at some point.

Sbaldrick

Post by Sbaldrick » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:51 am

Ancalagon wrote:Greetings, SBaldrick. May your zombies remain intact.

Thanks for the info on the new version. I've still not gotten around to doing a proper reading of C&T Remastered due to too many irons in the fire... but hope to make some time sooner rather than later.

Any idea if a GM Screen is in the works / being considered?

As far as I know, there isn't a plan to make a GM screen. I just made my own with a custom GM screen and print outs from the pdf.

Cloak-n-Dagger

Post by Cloak-n-Dagger » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:06 pm

Welcome to the forums! I've heard good things about C&T, though I don't own it and I've yet to play it. Further tales of high adventure and sorcery if you get the chance to run another game, would be a welcomed read here on the boards.
“A man practices the art of adventure when he breaks the chain of routine and renews his life through reading new books, traveling to new places, making new friends, taking up new hobbies and adopting new viewpoints” ~ Wilfred Peterson, American Author