Castle of Blackwood Moors

A forum for discussing table top role-playing game systems, supplements, or anything else related.
Cloak-n-Dagger

Castle of Blackwood Moors

Post by Cloak-n-Dagger » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:47 pm

A member of the Dragonsfoot forum, Axiom (David Konkol) posted about a new book he published called, "The Castle of Blackwood Moors". It's not a novel, perse' but more of a Choose-Your-Own-Adventure/Fighting Fantasy game book.

There's a review here that speaks about the book itself from the Dungeons and Coffee youtube channel:

I've always been a big fan of the 80s/90s game books, they were essentially my precursor into D&D and RPGs in general. Shortly after watching the review I hit up Amazon and put in an order, thanks to AmzPrime, should have a copy by Friday. Looking forward to giving this a go. :D

“A man practices the art of adventure when he breaks the chain of routine and renews his life through reading new books, traveling to new places, making new friends, taking up new hobbies and adopting new viewpoints” ~ Wilfred Peterson, American Author

Ancalagon

Post by Ancalagon » Wed Oct 05, 2016 8:37 pm

Never heard of Castle of Blackwood Moors. Give us a quick-n-dirty after you've had a chance to check it out.... maybe by candle light with the hurricane headed your way.

Cloak-n-Dagger

Post by Cloak-n-Dagger » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:35 am

If I could I would, unfortunately due to the hurricane arriving on the day of delivery, the delivery has now been pushed back to Monday.
“A man practices the art of adventure when he breaks the chain of routine and renews his life through reading new books, traveling to new places, making new friends, taking up new hobbies and adopting new viewpoints” ~ Wilfred Peterson, American Author

Cloak-n-Dagger

Post by Cloak-n-Dagger » Mon Oct 10, 2016 12:13 pm

The book showed up today! Looking forward to playing though.
IMG_1432.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ancalagon

Post by Ancalagon » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:15 pm

That is one fine looking book you have there!