[KS] C&C Monsters & Treasure Compendium

A section for showing off and promoting new or upcoming gaming products not currently available. **Posts for products which have been released will be moved to other forums.**
Cloak-n-Dagger

[KS] C&C Monsters & Treasure Compendium

Post by Cloak-n-Dagger » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:06 pm

C&C Monsters & Treasure Compendium KS LINK.
Remember AD&D 2nd Edition? Remember your binder full of monsters? Those were the good old days. Well, not entirely, as you’re still in the good old days! Brought to you by Castles & Crusades, the first RPG that worked to capture the essence of play that Mr. Gygax and crew managed to do back in the 1980s! Well, we are following in his footsteps again with the C&C Monsters & Treasure Compendium/Binder. This 3” binder will reflect the same quality that all TLG products do, and be manufactured of stout board, with 2” slant d mounts that will hold up to 480 sheets of paper! Its going to be a keeper!

Our goal is to tighten things up just a little and make one massive reference book for you to use at your table. To do that, we need to round up all the monsters from the extensive C&C library and bring them into one book. This is what we have in mind: Monsters & Treasure, Classic Monsters, Mystical Companions, published adventures like Shadows of a Halfling Hall (looking at you, Bag-o-Bones!), Amazing Adventures Manual of Monsters, Codex Celtarum, Codex Germania, Codex Nordica, Codex Classicum, Codex Slavorum, Haunted Highlands and all the other manifold publications where monsters creep and crawl, fly and charge from the pages and put them into one monstrous Full Color book.
e7baa33f2e0f51b1ef74a16884e24b5f_original.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

“A man practices the art of adventure when he breaks the chain of routine and renews his life through reading new books, traveling to new places, making new friends, taking up new hobbies and adopting new viewpoints” ~ Wilfred Peterson, American Author

Captain_Blood

Post by Captain_Blood » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:25 pm

That's nice, but I'm not buying a book that contains everything I already have in another format. PDFs and tablets make switching to look something up on the fly to easy.

Deil the Yin

Post by Deil the Yin » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:15 pm

Holy crap!That thing's a lot more extensive than I realised...

Anybody put in for this KS? Interested to hear what fellow C&C fans think of it...

-Wesley
Here's Tae Us,
Wha's Like Us,
Damn few... an' they're a' DEID!

Cloak-n-Dagger

Post by Cloak-n-Dagger » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:20 am

The only C&C product I currently own is a 4th printing flip book. If I were ever planning to run C&C I think this would be an awesome throw back to the AD&D 2e days.
“A man practices the art of adventure when he breaks the chain of routine and renews his life through reading new books, traveling to new places, making new friends, taking up new hobbies and adopting new viewpoints” ~ Wilfred Peterson, American Author

Ancalagon

Post by Ancalagon » Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:02 pm

I can't see going in on the KS since I already own a goodly number of the aforementioned critter books.

BTW - I'm running a C&C demo at one of the local game stores on Saturday, 3-Mar. Should be fun if anyone wants to try something besides FooFinder and 5E.