[Kickstarter] Evil Dead 2: The Official Board Game

A section for showing off and promoting new or upcoming gaming products not currently available. **Posts for products which have been released will be moved to other forums.**
Cloak-n-Dagger

[Kickstarter] Evil Dead 2: The Official Board Game

Post by Cloak-n-Dagger » Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:33 pm

Wow, so I was checking up to see what is new on KS and there is an actually ED2 board game currently kickstarting. Man, I loved the movies when I was growing up and most recently watched the first season of the new Ash vs The Evil Dead. The fact that Bruce was still around and able to carry on the legend as Ash is just cool as hell.

After seeing this, I thinking hard about grabbing a copy, it just looks like fun. I haven't pulled the trigger yet (haha), I'll probably wait a bit closer to the end of the project before I decide for sure.

Evil Dead 2 Kickstarter
You'll play as your favorite Evil Dead 2 characters (and Jake) as you explore the cabin for missing pages of the Ex-Mortis. If you find all of the pages, you can open a portal to banish the Kandarian Demons and win the game. But you will have to face Deadites, demons, Ash’s Freaking Hand!, that tree, and the deadite versions of your fellow players to do it![/quote]
edgm.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

“A man practices the art of adventure when he breaks the chain of routine and renews his life through reading new books, traveling to new places, making new friends, taking up new hobbies and adopting new viewpoints” ~ Wilfred Peterson, American Author