One Day Only Sale - HarnWorld PDF $4.00

A section for showing off and promoting new or upcoming gaming products not currently available. **Posts for products which have been released will be moved to other forums.**
Cloak-n-Dagger

One Day Only Sale - HarnWorld PDF $4.00

Post by Cloak-n-Dagger » Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:51 pm

Just picked up a copy of HarnWorld on PDF from Drivethru RPG for $4.00 during a one day sale. If anyone is interested be sure to check it out. Link is below:
5001-harnworld-cover.jpg
DTRPG: HarnWorld
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

“A man practices the art of adventure when he breaks the chain of routine and renews his life through reading new books, traveling to new places, making new friends, taking up new hobbies and adopting new viewpoints” ~ Wilfred Peterson, American Author

Ancalagon

Post by Ancalagon » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:24 pm

Thanks for the heads up! Snagged this and a couple of other nuggets.

Cloak-n-Dagger

Post by Cloak-n-Dagger » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:42 pm

I'm tempted to pick up a few more HarnWorld supplements. I forgot how much I enjoyed that setting and system.
“A man practices the art of adventure when he breaks the chain of routine and renews his life through reading new books, traveling to new places, making new friends, taking up new hobbies and adopting new viewpoints” ~ Wilfred Peterson, American Author

Ancalagon

Post by Ancalagon » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:45 pm

The ONLY thing I regret about not being at Gen Con this year is missing out on some Harn events. I picked up the Orbaal regional supplements at the 2014 Gen Con just in case I decided to dive more deeply into HarnWorld. Orbaal is pretty much the Viking themed region and that appeals to me.