The Barons of Bellevue

A place for DMs, GMs, or players to post stories, play reports, or general info about their current or ongoing campaigns.
Ancalagon

Re: The Barons of Bellevue

Post by Ancalagon » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:50 pm

At the end of the last session, the paladin, having recently advanced to 3rd level, fell into a 40' pit trap. The other party members found him non-responsive and were making ready to go to his aid.

Ancalagon

Post by Ancalagon » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:13 pm

We got the paladin out of the pit but not longer after were set upon by a few 7' orc-beastie looking things. During the fight, the savage wolf-riding archer has his right arm severed at the bicep! That was some brutal feces right there, man.

Ancalagon

Post by Ancalagon » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:09 pm

Next session for The Barons is tomorrow. Found some black dice with teal numbers to use since my Jaguars will be in the playoffs. Awww yeah.

Ancalagon

Post by Ancalagon » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:57 pm

Those dice didn't help Weyland, my cleric, very much but the Jaguars won their playoff game so its all good.

I've recruited two players, noobs to tabletop RPGs, for our 2e game. One will play a fighter and the other a ranger. I look forward to seeing how they get into the game and how the added muscle helps the party.