Happy New Year!

A place for posting non-specific gaming related topics or off-topic discussions such as general news, current events, film, literature, music, travel, sports, etc.
Cloak-n-Dagger

Happy New Year!

Post by Cloak-n-Dagger » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:13 pm

As we wrap up this year of 2017, I wish a fun and prosperous 2018 for everyone in everything that comes your way. 2017 was a mixed bag for me, so I'm looking forward to some great things next year, starting with Garycon X in early March.

Here's to a great New Year! Cheers all!

“A man practices the art of adventure when he breaks the chain of routine and renews his life through reading new books, traveling to new places, making new friends, taking up new hobbies and adopting new viewpoints” ~ Wilfred Peterson, American Author

Ancalagon

Post by Ancalagon » Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:19 am

For all friends and family I wish good health and happiness for 2018 since everything else is a bonus! Tons of bonuses are good, too. ;)

grodog

Post by grodog » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:46 pm

Happy New Year guys, see you in a few months! :D

Allan.
grodog
----
Allan Grohe
Editor and Project Manager
Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

grodog@gmail.com
http://www.greyhawkonline.com/grodog/greyhawk.html for my Greyhawk site
https://grodog.blogspot.com/

Cloak-n-Dagger

Post by Cloak-n-Dagger » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:22 pm

grodog wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:46 pm
Happy New Year guys, see you in a few months! :D

Allan.
Definitely!

FYI @ James when you catch this, just to let you know, I managed to get my original flight canceled and refunded due to them shifting the flight time over two hours. I found cheaper flights, to and from, yesterday through Delta and United and was able to get arrival and departure times closer to what we normally have.

Right now I should be arriving at ORD, 2:00pm on Wednesday; Quinn's flight from STL should arrive at 1:30pm.
On Sunday, both Quinn and I depart ORD at 2:00pm.

If our plans are still the same as previous years, that should give us plenty of time to get to the lodge and check-in, drop off luggage, maybe pick up badge stuff, and then head to the Tuscan for fine food and spirits.
“A man practices the art of adventure when he breaks the chain of routine and renews his life through reading new books, traveling to new places, making new friends, taking up new hobbies and adopting new viewpoints” ~ Wilfred Peterson, American Author

Ancalagon

Post by Ancalagon » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:48 pm

Got it. Haven't bought my air travel yet so I'l keep the times in mind when looking for my flights. Was just mentioning to L that the Tuscan is awesome and they should open a restaurant in my neck of the woods.

Ancalagon

Post by Ancalagon » Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:14 pm

Cloak-n-Dagger wrote:
Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:22 pm
FYI @ James when you catch this, just to let you know, I managed to get my original flight canceled and refunded due to them shifting the flight time over two hours. I found cheaper flights, to and from, yesterday through Delta and United and was able to get arrival and departure times closer to what we normally have.

Right now I should be arriving at ORD, 2:00pm on Wednesday; Quinn's flight from STL should arrive at 1:30pm.
On Sunday, both Quinn and I depart ORD at 2:00pm.

If our plans are still the same as previous years, that should give us plenty of time to get to the lodge and check-in, drop off luggage, maybe pick up badge stuff, and then head to the Tuscan for fine food and spirits.
Took care of my flight arrangements today. I'm scheduled to arrive at ORD 2:14 PM on Wednesday. On Sunday I'm scheduled to depart at 1:30 PM.

Definitely up for keeping the same plans for check-in, etc. then having a great time catching up at The Tuscan.

Cloak-n-Dagger

Post by Cloak-n-Dagger » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:27 pm

Most cool, glad to hear it.