'That Which Remains Buried' An OSR Adventure Encounter Idea from G+

A place for posting non-specific gaming related topics or off-topic discussions such as general news, current events, film, literature, music, travel, sports, etc.
Cloak-n-Dagger

'That Which Remains Buried' An OSR Adventure Encounter Idea from G+

Post by Cloak-n-Dagger » Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:35 pm

Ran across this post on G+ from a blog that I think is right up your alley James, for your campaign world. Its about running an adventure set in an authentic Medieval period using The Lion and the Dragon RPG.

Here is a link to the actual blog site itself: Swords and Stiches Blog: That Which Remains Buried

Here's the blurb of the adventure description:
"A great evil has befallen the local farms & villages! There are curses uttered in the night! Strange giantesses harry the countryside, children are missing, & only brave adventurers can help sort out this evil or hate of old!'
It sounds like a really cool idea. I think something like this would be great to play through.

“A man practices the art of adventure when he breaks the chain of routine and renews his life through reading new books, traveling to new places, making new friends, taking up new hobbies and adopting new viewpoints” ~ Wilfred Peterson, American Author

grodog

Post by grodog » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:31 pm

That's Eric Fabiaschi's blog---good stuff!

Allan.
grodog
----
Allan Grohe
Editor and Project Manager
Black Blade Publishing
https://www.facebook.com/BlackBladePublishing/

grodog@gmail.com
http://www.greyhawkonline.com/grodog/greyhawk.html for my Greyhawk site
https://grodog.blogspot.com/

Cloak-n-Dagger

Post by Cloak-n-Dagger » Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:36 pm

grodog wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:31 pm
That's Eric Fabiaschi's blog---good stuff!

Allan.
Indeed, I catch his stuff posted on G+ and generally enjoy reading through.
“A man practices the art of adventure when he breaks the chain of routine and renews his life through reading new books, traveling to new places, making new friends, taking up new hobbies and adopting new viewpoints” ~ Wilfred Peterson, American Author

Ancalagon

Post by Ancalagon » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:49 pm

Cloak-n-Dagger wrote:
Sun Jan 07, 2018 1:35 pm
Ran across this post on G+ from a blog that I think is right up your alley James, for your campaign world. Its about running an adventure set in an authentic Medieval period using The Lion and the Dragon RPG.

Here is a link to the actual blog site itself: Swords and Stiches Blog: That Which Remains Buried

Here's the blurb of the adventure description:
"A great evil has befallen the local farms & villages! There are curses uttered in the night! Strange giantesses harry the countryside, children are missing, & only brave adventurers can help sort out this evil or hate of old!'
It sounds like a really cool idea. I think something like this would be great to play through.
What a coinkydink! Guess who just got his copy of The Lion and the Dragon in the mail today... ;)

I'll definitely hit that link soon. We're supposed to have some more icy, snowy, shitty weather again soon so extra time may be on-hand. Heh.