I have returned!

A place for posting non-specific gaming related topics or off-topic discussions such as general news, current events, film, literature, music, travel, sports, etc.
Captain_Blood

I have returned!

Post by Captain_Blood » Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:17 pm

So I didn't realize the boards were accessible again until I talked to Ancalagon recently. I thought I should let it be known that I've dropped anchor once again and I intend to hang around. I'm hoping to post some game journals and plunge the depths of y'all's diabolical minds for things to challenge my latest group of players.

Ancalagon

Post by Ancalagon » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:36 pm

The Cap'n be back! Good to see you again. 8-)

Cloak-n-Dagger

Post by Cloak-n-Dagger » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:58 am

Hey there Sam, glad to see you back "on board"!

(Lol, that's both a terrible pirate AND forum pun.)

Regardless, glad to have you back. Hope all is well out there in Texas.

If you have the chance, you may want to contact Sbaldrick about the forum being open. I've sent out emails to all members a few times but they may be going into spam boxes or trash bins and not being seen. He used to post a bit, here and there, but haven't seen anything since I brought everything back online.
“A man practices the art of adventure when he breaks the chain of routine and renews his life through reading new books, traveling to new places, making new friends, taking up new hobbies and adopting new viewpoints” ~ Wilfred Peterson, American Author

Captain_Blood

Post by Captain_Blood » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:33 am

I've sent Neils and email. Here's hoping he pops back in. For the record I definitely did NOT get an email in my inbox. I think you're right that it probably went to a junk folder and was deleted after time.

Sbaldrick

Post by Sbaldrick » Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:56 am

Captain_Blood wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:33 am
I've sent Neils and email. Here's hoping he pops back in. For the record I definitely did NOT get an email in my inbox. I think you're right that it probably went to a junk folder and was deleted after time.
I have returned as well!

Cloak-n-Dagger

Post by Cloak-n-Dagger » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:43 pm

Sbaldrick wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 11:56 am
Captain_Blood wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:33 am
I have returned as well!
Welcome back! Glad to see some of the old guard back around the forums.
“A man practices the art of adventure when he breaks the chain of routine and renews his life through reading new books, traveling to new places, making new friends, taking up new hobbies and adopting new viewpoints” ~ Wilfred Peterson, American Author