Eric Kripke's Original List of Show Ideas for Supernatural

A place for posting non-specific gaming related topics or off-topic discussions such as general news, current events, film, literature, music, travel, sports, etc.
Cloak-n-Dagger

Eric Kripke's Original List of Show Ideas for Supernatural

Post by Cloak-n-Dagger » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:44 pm

Following The (original) Twilight Zone series, Supernatural is pretty much in second place as my all time favorite television series. I started watching the first season and continue to follow it every current season. Tonight, the debut of Wayward Sisters, a spin off featuring female leads, will be airing. Of course I'll give the show a fair chance, though I think it will be hard to match what Supernatural has been doing for the past 12-13 some odd years. In honor of the new show, Kripke, creator of Supernatural, has posted his original list of episode ideas and I found it to be really cool in that it could be used to set up adventure idea for any horror, or even fantasy based, game. I can definitely see using this for setting up some solid Chill 3E adventures.

The ones with ** were actually used for episodes in the show.
Eric Kripke on Twitter(1).png
Eric Kripke on Twitter.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

“A man practices the art of adventure when he breaks the chain of routine and renews his life through reading new books, traveling to new places, making new friends, taking up new hobbies and adopting new viewpoints” ~ Wilfred Peterson, American Author

Ancalagon

Post by Ancalagon » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:59 pm

Haven't heard of Wayward Sisters. What network is that on?

Cloak-n-Dagger

Post by Cloak-n-Dagger » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:27 pm

Well, it's not a series "yet", the latest episode to air of Supernatural was also something of the pilot for the spinoff, I guess to tie everything together so that they could do a spinoff and it seem plausible. However, I think it will be on CW just like Supernatural when it does kickoff.
“A man practices the art of adventure when he breaks the chain of routine and renews his life through reading new books, traveling to new places, making new friends, taking up new hobbies and adopting new viewpoints” ~ Wilfred Peterson, American Author